Who should attend
- Individuals wishing a proven and turnkey personal development training program.
- Individuals wishing to integrate the Empowerment Workshop into existing curriculum including leadership development and professional training programs.
- Individuals wishing to integrate the core competency of empowerment into an organizational development practice, community-based behavior change initiative, or transformative social change strategy.
- Social workers or social service agencies working with disenfranchised populations such as the homeless, unwed mothers, and domestic abuse victims.
- Social architects wishing to become a practitioner of the Social Change 2.0 methodology and establish competency in its core strategy of empowerment.
- Individuals, NGO’s, national and international government agencies, and aid organizations wishing to empower disenfranchised women in the developing world. To learn more about Empowerment Institute’s IMAGINE initiative click here.