How the Program Works
This is an easy-to-use guide that will show you, step-by-step, how to dramatically reduce your CO2 output in just a month’s time.
Grounded in over two decades of environmental behavior change research, this illustrated workbook offers much more than a list of eco-friendly actions. It walks you through every step of the process, from calculating your current CO2 “footprint” to tracking your progress.
By making simple changes to actions you take every day, you’ll learn how to reduce your annual household CO2 output by at least 15 percent. And, for those who are more ambitious, you’ll discover how you can help your workplace, local schools, and community do the same.
Join the growing number of citizens who have decided to take global warming into their own hands.
You'll learn how to:
- Calculate your CO2 footprint with our easy-to-use "carbon calculator"
- Create "cool household systems" that save the Earth while saving you money
- Take on "cool lifestyle practices" that reduce CO2 emissions without cramping your style
- Purchase carbon offsets to become "carbon neutral"
- Form a Low Carbon Diet "EcoTeam" with friends, neighbors, co-workers or your faith community.